How to Donate to The Kentucky Theatre Organ Restoration Project
Our volunteers are actively working to restore and reinstall the magnificent theater organ at The Kentucky Theatre, but we need your help! Even working with volunteers, the cost is $260,000. That is $52,000 per year over the next 5 years. There are three ways to donate. Please click on the links below.
Donate using PayPal
It’s so easy to support our restoration project by signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards program! When you shop at Kroger, simply swipe your Kroger Plus card at checkout and a portion of your purchases will automatically go to your selected nonprofit organization (and we hope that is The Bluegrass Chapter of the American Theater Organ Society!).
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your selected organization after you sign up.
- First, register online. (If you have previously registered, go to the next step.)
- Click on Sign In.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You’ll get a new screen advising that the account has been created and you’ll get a confirmation email in your email account’s inbox within 24 hours.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and new Kroger password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name our organization and click on confirm.42729 is our Non-Profit Organization number.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for each purchase to count. Of course, when you use your Kroger Plus card, you also personally benefit by getting discounts at the register!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop at Amazon.com, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact prices, selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support. We hope you will support The Bluegrass Chapter of the American Theater Organ Society!
- To log into Amazon Smile, click here. (First-time users: first click on the “Create your Amazon account” button at the bottom of the page.)
- Select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
- Can I change my charity? Yes, you can change your charity any time. Your Amazon Smile purchases after the change count towards your newly selected charity. To change your charity, sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser and simply select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account.”